Product Detail NAT MUR 200 MEDICATED PILLS
Similia India Natrum Mur is primarily used for the treatment of conditions associated with anemia and inflammation. It can be used for the treatment of digestive disorders including painful constipation and loss of appetite
Natrum Mur regulates increased blood sugar which causes an increase in hunger and thirst and treats inflammation of the frontal sinuses and relives congestive headache
Effective in the treatment of nausea and vomiting with diarrhea
Helps in reducing labor pains and irregular menstrual periods with sharp pain in the pelvic region
Relieves constrictions of the chest and heart and rapid pulse rate
Treats skin troubles with oily skin and dry painful eruptions on scalp, ears, and limbs
Useful in the treatment of high fever with blisters and bodily weakness
SAFETY GUIDELINES WHEN TAKING HOMEOPATHY MEDICINE
• Maintain a time gap of half an hour between medicine and food.
• For Better results do not chew the medicine, leave them on the tongue for long. This increases the effectiveness of the medicines.
• Homoeopathic medicines should not be taken soon after smoking or drinking, if possible they should be avoided.
• Homeopathic medicines should be kept in a cool place and should be concealed. Never leave the medicines in open
• All sorts of addictions should be avoided.
GENERAL SAFETY INFORMATION:
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Store in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Carefully read and follow all directions on the medicine bottle and box.
- Take the minimum effective dose.
- Always consult a Homeopathic Physician before taking medicines
HOMOEOPATHY DOSAGES A REMINDER
The Homeopathic medicine single dosage varies from drug to drug and depends on the Patient. The treatment will vary on conditions, age, characteristics, and lifestyle. Medicines are prescribed in different dosages by different physicians. As most of the medicines have several indications (i.e. different reactions for different diseases) one medicine might be used for several diseases. In some cases, they are given as regular doses as 4-5 drops 2-3 times a day whereas in other cases they are given only once in a week, month, or even in a longer period. The medicines must be taken as per the physician's advice and not be treated personally.
SIMILIA MEDICINE PREPARATION
Similia India uses genuine raw material procured from reliable sources to make Homeopathic Mother tinctures. The herbs are undergone several stages of testing to prove their efficiency and quality. Extra Neutral Alcohol guarantees the homeopathic mother tincture is free from impurities. The Mother tincture is a combination of Botanical extract and high purity Alcohol in a certain prescribed amount.
Dilutions are the backbone of Homeopathy and they must be prepared to high standards and with high precision. Similia Homoeo Laboratory prepares Dilution with the expensive and purest form of alcohol Extra Neutral Alcohol (ENA). We adhere to GMP standards and the formulation is done using German and Indian Pharmacopoeia standards. Millipore Micron filters are used to ensure no impurities and contamination.
Similia India has always followed Drug potentisation using the Hahnemannian method, which was introduced by Dr. Hahnemann.
Similia India is a manufacturer of Homeopathic medicines in Mother tincture, Dilution, Trituration, External Oils, External Ointment, Speciality medicines.
How to use?
As directed by the physician